Thursday, May 19, 2022

Winding Stream Trail PT3 - The Experiment

I believe there is some truth to the saying: "If you seek it out, it will find you." My curiosity only grew as more time passed. I began taking pictures more often around the house when I was alone. Back then I had a nice Nikon digital camera that I used for my photo session's. I don't know the real science behind it but something to do with the flash of the camera allows us to see thing's that we usually can't with the naked eye. Being in my mid 20's, among spending a lot of time alone, I found solace in music. Over the year's without realising it, I built emotional connection's to song's from various music artist's of various genre's. A big one for me was "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac. For year's I couldn't listen to that song without breaking down into tear's. I silently deemed it my Mother's song after she passed away. 

I began to notice that when I was home alone and playing certain song's through Spotify or Youtube that one of two thing's would start to happen. I would either start to get this tingling sensation that would start at the top of my skull and work it's way down my body leaving me covered in goose-bumps OR I would start to get weird feeling's and start hearing thing's around the house. One day I am not sure what possessed me to (possibly my cat's acting strange) but instead of taking pictures I decided to try to film a video instead to see if I could capture anything. Ironically, I was listening to "If you have ghosts" by Ghost when I started filming in the computer room which was very much audible in the video afterwards. At first I felt really silly, I didn't really think I was going to capture anything on video but after a few minutes and a bit of patience, I started to see several bright balls of light start to appear on the screen. They were hovering around the computer desk next to mine, which belonged to my husband at the time. 

I sat for a few second's observing them, darting my eyes from the screen of the camera to where they were supposed to be flying around. At first I thought that it could all simply just be dust particles in the air but the way they moved so fast and with purpose seemed to greatly suggest otherwise. I moved and positioned the camera to film the doorway which lead out into the the hallway and kitchen area. Directly outside the computer room, across the little hallway, was a small closet door we used for storage. It wasn't long before I saw these same balls of light flying out of the closet, through the closed door, coming directly into the computer room where I was sat. I even captured some orbs coming up through the floor from where the basement and two-car garage was located on the level below. (Where I had previously captured the ghost hooks in a photo after our basement flooded) I was intrigued and somewhat relieved to have caught these light anomalies on video. It somewhat was a small step towards validating I wasn't entirely losing my mind. After a few minutes of filming I decided that for the hell of it I was going to take a few pictures too.

I snapped a few random photo's and looked toward's the doorway which lead into the room to take another. I had a habit of glancing at the screen of the camera each time I took a photo, as it gave you a few second's to see a photo after it was taken before it was stored. As I glanced at the photo of the doorway, I noticed right away that something had been captured. Right away I went into my photo library to bring up the picture to have a better look. At the top of the door frame, hovering in the doorway was a big bright florescent green colored orb. As soon as I realised what I was seeing, this insane energy burst just comes rushing in at me, engulfing me. It's the weirdest overwhelming and intense sensation to try to explain, it's like a violation of space by a force of energy that you can't even see but only feel. Almost instantly that fight or flight adrenaline came over me, kicked into overdrive by the energy I was feeling but I didn't run, I stood my ground. I just simply said "I can feel you, I know you are here, can you please stop?!" and just like that it began to ease off and go completely. For a few minutes I just sat there in silence in complete disbelief at everything that I had just experienced. All of my energy felt like it had just been sucked right out of me, I was completely drained. I was so tired that it felt like I had not slept in days. I had, had enough and after some time spent calming myself down I decided to go lay down and try to get some sleep. 

Later that night after I woke back up, B.B. and a mutual friend of ours (We will call him Yogi) who lived with us at the time, were both back home from work. I felt like even though it was nothing ground-breaking at least the video I had captured of the balls of light flying through the room, through the floors, and through closed doors would be enough to kind of show them I really was experiencing thing's when no one else was around. I remember playing the video for B.B. and watching his reaction to it. Afterward's he just looked at me and said something along the lines of "What is it supposed to mean and what am I supposed to do about it?" he had mentioned to me in the past (a few times) that the paranormal and anything to do with it basically scared him so he didn't mess with it or indulge in it. So after his response I didn't even bother mentioning the green florescent orb experience. From that point on I was pretty much done trying to prove anything to anyone except myself. The more attention and time I invested into this, the more often thing's seemed to happen. 

It was time, to instead of just observing silently and documenting, to change the way I had been going about thing's. This time I was going to do a little experiment, I was going to actively try to engage and interact and communicate, directly, with whatever this entity(s) was that was around me. My thought process was that the theory behind spirits is they need energy in order to manifest. The idea of using our rechargable lithium battery-powered flashlight instantly came to mind. It was heavy-duty and descently newish but most of all, reliable. I went to collect the flashlight and it's charger from the basement and brought them upstairs to plug in until fully charged. Once everything was in order I closed the door to the computer room to keep my three cat's out of the room, I turned everything off in the room so there was only complete silence. It was broad daylight outside so the room was lit up naturally from the sunlight shining through all the pine tree's surrounding the house in our yard. I sat in my computer chair at my desk and swiveled to face out into the room. 

I held the flashlight out in front of me in my right hand and turned the switch to where it powered on. I took a deep breath in and asked "If there is someone here with me, will you please turn the flashlight off?" I sat for a few seconds in complete silence, looking casually around the room waiting to see if I get a response. Next thing I know I feel the area around my right hand start to get very cool in temperature, like significantly cooler. I begin to feel tiny vibrations in my hand from the inner-working's of the flashlight being messed with, I could hear the inside of the flashlight making a clicking sound. Then within an instant, the flashlight turned off and that same exact intense energy that I described earlier, came flooding in even more intense than before.  That was it, I completely lost it. I grabbed my purse and car keys (I had a car by this point in time again, thankfully) and left immediately. I was scared sh*tless. This time I ran, I was not sticking around after that. As soon as I got into my car to drive off, I felt like it was still following me. I felt like the damn thing was sitting in the passenger seat directly next to me. (Also, to point out I drove a little two-seater smartcar) So it was close and I refused to look into any mirror's as I drove. It wasn't until I was almost well into town that I felt it finally leave. To say I was shook would be an extreme understatement. This experienced changed me and my mindset about everything up until that point. I was living and existing in a f*cking nightmare...both awake and asleep. 

I was no longer curious, I wasn't interested in trying to understand or communicate. I just wanted it to be over.  


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Divining - The Tie That Binds.

I used to have this recurring dream after my Godmother (R.H.) passed away when I was thirteen. In the dream, I would always wake up in her b...